Welcome to Banco de Puerco n.a.
"The flyover people just don't understand how the game is played.
They think it's about food and survival, but it's all about power and
So what if their savings have been stripped and battered,
we're taking the money for people who matter."
--- Vik Torino, our CEO
- We spent $1.77 billion of bailout money (e.g. taxpayer money) on
lobbyists in the fourth quarter of 2008. It's a spigot we don't
intend to turn off because we like our lobbyists. They keep us at
the head of the line for the federal trough.
- We collect more in credit card interest in the state of Iowa
than the entire state budget.*
- One of Vik's friggin' suits cost more than the average
per-capita income of Wyoming.*
- We spend more on jet fuel for our corporate stable (French jets
by the way) than
Colorado's Frontier Airlines, and all of it comes from foreign
- The amount we spend on Kobe steaks for our executive cafeteria
each year would pay the entire teacher's salary budget for a high
school in Lincoln Nebraska.*